1.7

Hi there, I absolutely love Nume products. I received the Nume Titan 3 Curling Iron as a gift and I have been loving it.

It recently blew on me and would not turn back on. I plugged it in and it heat up within 5 minutes. I started curling my hair; and then all of a sudden it shut off. I tried to unplug and turn it back on, but it wouldn't turn on.

I tried to reset my switch in my bathroom but that didn't affect it. I even brought the curling iron to an electronic appliance technician to get fixed, but they weren't sure how to fix it. I have had it for less than a year and wanted to know what the warranty was like.

I would like to send it to get repaired. Please let me know if you can help.

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue at NuMe. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants NuMe to "repair product please!!!!".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by NuMe nume titan 3 curling iron for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the troubles with your Titan 3. We do have a 1 Year Limited Warranty on all of our heat styling tools so if you are currently experiencing issues with your wand, please contact our customer service directly for further assistance :)

They can be reached at info@numeusa.com

And please be sure to include your NuMe order number or send over a proof of purchase if the item was purchased from an authorized retailer.

Thank you so much and hope to hear from you soon x

Looks like a trend of bad products I also purchased a set and I continuously get error message and no heating. I by no means agree with the 49.99 for a replacement under warranty. Customer service goes a long way and this is not customer service.

Willow, Alaska, United States #1272338

I am shocked that Nume checks this site.I was trying to contact them but none of their websites worked and no one answered the phone.

About a week ago, I got an email from Nume asking me to contact their customer service directly. They wanted to replace the product.

They went above and beyond to reach me. I just realized I never signed up for a Pissed Consumer account, so they had to find my contact info by asking PC.

I ended up emailing Nume back with my contact info and the customer service manager called me within minutes. She apologized for how hard it was to get a hold of them, they had technical issues with their website and have a new site now.

And they are replacing my Titan 3 curling wand. No hassle!

Thanks so much Nume.

Very pleased with your service!Also grateful for Pissed a Consumer for such a useful platform.

Oxnard, California, United States #1256003
NuMe Verified Representative

All NuMe tools purchased from our site or authorized re-sellers come with a 1 year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty, which allows you to replace and continue to use the tools you love.

My team and I would be happy to assist you.

Please email us at "support@numestyle.freshdesk.com" and put "attn:Amy" to reach myself, the Customer Care Manager.

We provide ourselves on providing quality customer experiences that matches our high quality tools, and we look forward to quickly resolving this issue for you.

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1254225

I just called them because I was having the same issue. Mine won't turn on half the time or it shuts off halfway through like yours.

They told me they would email me information. I have to mail it back with a $49.99 fee. In addition I need my order number and date of purchase which I didn't end up keeping because I loved it. Won't process without that information.

So frustrating. I'll buy a new one before I send in $50 for a warranty item.

to Anonymous Oxnard, California, United States #1256006
NuMe Verified Representative

Hello Valued Customer. Please email us at "support@numestyle.freshdesk.com" and put "Attn:Amy" to reach myself, the Customer Care Manager. I would be happy to review your service ticket and provide a resolution you would be happy with.

to Anonymous Encino, California, United States #1270034
NuMe Verified Representative

Hi, how old is it? you can contact me directly at anne@numeusa.com. Let me see what I can do :)

all the best,