Resolved

Update by user Oct 24, 2016

Only used the one time as the experience was bad enough.

Original review posted by user Oct 24, 2016

I have never had a bad experience with any curling or straightening products before. The NuMe 25mm curling want (titanium) burned my hair SO bad I had to chop it off and watch it break out for months.

It was a traumatizing experience and I lost so much hair. I will admit that it is possible that after I blow dried my hair there were parts that were not 100% dry, but my hair felt and looked dry, so that should have been minimal; my hair was by no means damp. I have crimped and straightened it after blow drying the same way. The first time after using this curling wand I lost so much hair I clogged the drain.

It continued for months.

Traumatizing. For some reason the web site has been down for a while now.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $80. The author is overall dissatisfied with NuMe. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about NuMe.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Beauty Supplies and Equipment category for more informed decision or compare NuMe to other companies on our site.

Comments

user55364982
Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1301447

Following my complaint, Nume contacted me and were very kind to send out another curling wand, this time it was ceramic, to ensure that it wouldn't be damaging to my hair (free of charge.

Oxnard, California, United States #1256115
NuMe Verified Representative

As with any beauty product, it takes finding the right tool for your hair type to find the match made in heaven. If the power of the Titan 3 is overwhelming for your hair type, you can try one of Tourmaline Ceramic tools, which also heat up very well but are a little more gentle on hair.

To see the results created our Lustrum, one of our customer favorite Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Sets, please watch the following YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGKd_4Lgd8w

We would be happy to show you what a difference experience you will have when using the right tool.

Please email us at "support@numestyle.freshdesk.com" and put "Attn:Amy" to reach myself, the Customer Care Manager. I would love to work with you to find the tool that you will love!

Oxnard, California, United States #1256112
NuMe Verified Representative

Hi. Our Titan 3 have very strong heating elements and usually works well for medium to thick hair types, but for finer or color treated hair it should be used at a lower temperature with a heat protestant to protect the heat when using high heat.

If you use your curling wand regularly, one of our Tourmaline Ceramic tools can create beautiful, glossy curls that retain their moisture and are soft to the touch.

We would love the opportunity to make a second first impression. Please email us at "support@numestyle.freshdesk.com" and put "Attn:Amy" to reach myself, the Customer Care Manager.

I would be happy to provide a resolution you would be happy with. :)

Canandaigua, New York, United States #1247772

Same here

to Anonymous #1270074
NuMe Verified Representative

Hi, did you also have issues with the Titan? or which product?

Please let me know so we can take care of you!

you can email me directly at anne@numeusa.com.

Would love to hear back from you,

All the best,