Manchester, Georgia
1.1K views

"NEWHAIR60" as seen in the current winter 2014/spring 2015 Edition of Everyday Hair extensions Magazine pg 5.This coupon code will not work.

I have tried to use it on numerous items in the NuMe Online store and the message that I get is this "The coupon you are attempting to use is not applicable to the items in your cart and/or does not meet the Coupon Rules of Use. For more information click here." This coupon code is supposed to be good site wide until Feb 20, 2015, It is supposed to be for 60 percent off. Yep sounded too good to be true and it is!!! My first time seeing this site, and after reading numerous online complaints I will not be shopping there ever.

The ad said that you could use the code site wide and dis not stipulate any minimum purchase to be able to use the code.Bummer....

This reviewer shared experience about "invalid coupon code" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. vw is overall dissatisfied with NuMe and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about NuMe.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare NuMe to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with NuMe?

Comments

NuMe
Oxnard, California, United States #1256237
NuMe Verified Representative

As the Customer Care Manager, I would also be happy to help improve your customer experience. Please email me at "support@numestyle.freshdesk.com" with subject line: "attn:Amy."

Largo, Florida, United States #992630