1.2

I bought a hair straighten from this company several years ago and it stopped working after 2 months of use.I should have tried to exchange it right away but life happened and I thought well it has a 5 yr warranty.

Needless to say, the company has changed their policy and now only has a 1 year warranty and won't honor items bought under the old warranty.

They sent me a coupon for a discount but why in the *** would I buy another after reading all the complaints.Stay away from this company!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of nume flat iron. NuMe needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nume flat iron in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at NuMe.

Had an Experience with NuMe?

Comments

NuMe
Oxnard, California, United States #1256141
NuMe Verified Representative

The NuMe Customer Care Team always works to provide high quality customer service that matches our high quality tools, and if your experience with my team was anything but exceptional, I apologize. Please email me at "support@numestyle.freshdesk.com" attn: Amy to reach myself, the Customer Care Manager. I would be happy to improve your customer experience.