2.2

I just want to start off by saying this is my first time ever writing a review for a company. I felt I had to because of such horrible customer service.

I bought the curling wand with the three size barrels. I loved the way it curled and had no complaints until about 3 months into it, the wand stopped working. I have called and emailed the company over the period of 4 months and still have no been able to speak to anyone or have yet to receive an email back. I find it funny that I was able to communicate with them prior to purchase.

I have never experience such customer service. Please save your money and buy elsewhere.

Product or Service Mentioned: Nume Titan 3 Curling Iron.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: I want a new curling wand..

I didn't like: Worst customer service, Quality or customer service, Horrible customer service.

Company wrote 1 public responses to the review from Apr 08, 2016.

Comments

NuMe
Oxnard, California, United States #1256145
NuMe Verified Representative

The NuMe Customer Care Team always works to provide high quality customer service that matches our high quality tools, and if your experience with my team was anything but exceptional, I apologize. Please email me at "support@numestyle.freshdesk.com" attn: Amy to reach myself, the Customer Care Manager. I would be happy to improve your customer experience.

to NuMe #1359568