3.6

I purchased a Lustrum set 4 months ago.My favourite one amongst them was the 32 mm wand.

It was working fabulously while I was in India. Now I'm the middle east and for some odd reason the 32 mm won't heat up while all the others will.

I tagged nume style on my instagram picture but so far I've got no reply.Waiting on them to help me out.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with that it curls my hair just the way i want it and among the lustrum set. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of nume lustrum curling iron. NuMe needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nume lustrum curling iron in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at NuMe.

Had an Experience with NuMe?

Comments

NuMe
Oxnard, California, United States #1256139
NuMe Verified Representative

All NuMe tools purchased from our site or authorized re-sellers come with a 1 year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty, which allows you to replace and continue to use the tools you love.

My team and I would be happy to assist you.

Please email us at "support@numestyle.freshdesk.com" and put "attn:Amy" to reach myself, the Customer Care Manager.We provide ourselves on providing quality customer experiences that matches our high quality tools, and we look forward to quickly resolving this issue for you.