2.3K views

Ordered a Mother's Day bundle that came with shampoo and conditioner.Gave it to my mom who didn't open the box until a couple months later.

Turns out the conditioner pump cracked and spilled the conditioner over the other items.

The company wasn't even willing to send me a pump that worked or a replacement conditioner.I will never recommend this company again!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of nume mothers day package. NuMe needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nume mothers day package in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at NuMe.

Had an Experience with NuMe?

Comments

NuMe
Oxnard, California, United States #1256213
NuMe Verified Representative

Hello Sir.Our policies do require that customers notify us within 7 days of any visible defect for a replacement and we encourage inspecting all items upon receipt.

However, we understand that you purchased this item in advance of an event, and we previously reached out to you and resolved this issue.

We hope you are happy with the resolution.Thank you for being a NuMe customer!

It was two months later ... Well past the return period. Clearly your mother isn't into this kind of gift anyway if it took her two months to open it, so get over it and move on!