It has been 3 months since I ordered...3 months and I have yet to see my order or receive any notification of its expected arrival...I have opened 3 tickets, the last requesting a refund..none have been answered.I received an email that was auto generated saying that there was a holiday delay..okay well a delay means a slight set back which I would understand BUT 3 MONTHS IS NOT A DELAY!

I receive emails saying my tickets have been closed without any help..Customer service is non-existent at Nume. And I'm guessing at this point that so is my order!

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY.

Sosososos disappointed.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of nume curling wand from NuMe. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants NuMe to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was worst customer service, quality or customer service, dont try to accommodate their customers and no product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by NuMe for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with NuMe?

Comments

NuMe
Oxnard, California, United States #1256200
NuMe Verified Representative

The NuMe Customer Care Team always works to provide high quality customer service that matches our high quality tools, and if your experience with my team was anything but exceptional, I apologize. Please email me at "support@numestyle.freshdesk.com" attn: Amy to reach myself, the Customer Care Manager. I would be happy to improve your customer experience.

Worst customer service .I have been trying to contact them for 3 weeks now and no one is ever there ..

I left 4 voicemails and created 3 tickets online and no one ever replied ..Worst company ever