3.4K views

I placed an order in the beginning of July and I had wondered why I hadn't received it about 3.5 weeks later.I then began calling the customer service, and I had not gotten any answers.

Then finally, a lady picked up and stated that I couldn't be helped at the moment because they were being "overflowed" with calls. So, I then submitted a claim ticket, and finally got a response today, stating that the Processing Department had cancelled my order. Why did it get cancelled? I don't know.

They didn't give me a specific, reason, rather, 3 incredibly vague answers. Very upset, I tried calling again, but got no answer. Somehow, my calls keep getting hung up on. So, I submitted another claim ticket, and after doing so, I called again.

This time, I was going to leave a voicemail, but of course, the mailbox was full, so what happens? My call gets hung up.

This company shouldn't be operating if customers cannot contact them.So, if anybody wants a NuMe product, I suggest avoiding their direct website and ordering a product off of eBay or Amazon, or go to your local Marshalls or TJ Maxx; I've seen their products there.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $89. vrod55 is overall dissatisfied with NuMe. The most disappointing about nume hair straightener at NuMe was worst customer service and dont try to accommodate their customers Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about NuMe.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare NuMe to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with NuMe?

Comments

NuMe
Oxnard, California, United States #1256210
NuMe Verified Representative

The NuMe Customer Care Team always works to provide high quality customer service that matches our high quality tools, and if your experience with my team was anything but exceptional, I apologize. Please email me at "support@numestyle.freshdesk.com" attn: Amy to reach myself, the Customer Care Manager. I would be happy to improve your customer experience.